Cozy L'il Nest Guest Suite
At Peabody’s Luray in your Cozy L’il Nest you will discover a tasteful & unforgettable experience – perfect for a personal or couple retreat.
Basic Daily Rate
- $140-160 November 1 – April 30
- $160-185 May 1 – October 31
- State and Local taxes apply:
- Current Virginia Sales Tax rate: 5.3%
- Town Lodging Tax rate: 5%
- Town Meals Tax rate: 4%
Escape and Relax in Comfort
Treat yourself to these special amenities and our ideal location:
- Smoke Free Environment
- Private Suite (Approximately 400SF)
- New (October 2019) En-Suite Bath with Custom Glass Enclosed Shower & Pedestal Sink
- Private Additional Exit to Back Yard
- Locally Sourced & Organic Handcrafted Breakfast Daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Hotel Refrigerator
- Smart TV Flat Panel with Xfinity, Netflix and Amazon Prime Programming
- Complimentary 24-hour Hot Beverage Bar
- Complimentary Handcrafted Sweets
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Queen Vintage Metal Bed
- Sweet Wooden Table and Chairs for Two
- Tile & Bamboo Floors
- Fresh Soft Bed Linens & Towels
- Complimentary Hand Soap
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Games
- Mini Puzzles
- Easy Front Main Street or Private Back Parking
- Front Porch with Historic Main Street View
- Rear Patio with Outdoor Seating
- Unique Fire Pit
- Perennial, Vegetable and Herb Gardens
*Housekeeping Services are not provided for suites.
*Personal hygiene items are not provided.
YOUR PRIVACY IS ALWAYS RESPECTED
Breakfast & Additional Meal Options
and START YOUR DAY WITH OUR LOCALLY SOURCED AND ORGANIC HANDCRAFTED BREAKFAST~
We strive to use the best ingredients possible, including cage-free eggs, all-natural pork and beef, and locally sourced and organic produce.
- Chef-Choice Breakfast is Served 9 AM Sharp.
- Fresh Brewed Virginia Roasted Coffee Available 6 AM.
- 24-Hour Hot Beverage Bar (includes a variety of seasonal coffee, tea, cocoa & cider options with options for customizing your beverage choice).
- “Grab n’ Go” Option Available (Includes, coffee, water, juice, fruit & health bar in a neat pack). Please let host know the night before.
- Sweet Treats ~ Hand-Crafted In-House Offered Regularly in Beverage Bar Area.
*While we will strive to meet special diet requests, we are not dietitians and do have a certified kitchen. We do not serve kosher or celeriac customers. We also do not guarantee all ingredients meet your request. Please give host 48-hours notice of any special requests for restrictions. Menu is based upon the availability of ingredients.
**Room Service is available by request for up to two people per suite.
Other Unique Additional Options
- LUNCH CARRY OUT & PRIVATE DINNER OPTIONS (December 2019).
- Destination Picnic – Enjoy dining inside or alfresco at your desired location (within 20 miles) with a thoughtfully designed picnic, delivered & set up.
- See host for pricing.
Reservations & Payment
- Reservations are considered final 30 days prior to your arrival.
- No minimum night requirement.
- Full payment is required at time of reservation.
- PayPal, all major credit and debit cards for payments & cash are accepted.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-in: After 3 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS (Please contact host ahead with arrival time).
- Check-out: 11 AM, or later with prior arrangement with host.
- Parking – Easy front street or private back parking available.