About Peabody's 'Hip Little Stay' B&B
Welcome to YOUR Hip Little Stay in Luray!
Basic Daily Rate
- $140-160 November 1 – April 30
- $160-185 May 1 – October 31
- $30 Extra Guest Fee (Per Person Over 2 Guests/Per Night for “Sweet Suite” only)
- State and Local taxes apply:
- Current Virginia Sales Tax rate: 5.3%
- Town Lodging Tax rate: 5%
- Town Meals Tax rate: 4%
Judy Peabody is Owner and Head Innkeeper of the highly rated and award winning eco friendly Peabody’s ‘Hip Little Stay’ B&B, which was established in 2015.
Highly ambitious and driven, Judy earned degrees from SUNY Canton and Samford University while single parenting two young children and working full-time. She kept her eyes firmly on her goals, even in adversity. This tenacity led to her decision to go from employee to entrepreneur following a corporate layoff.
Naturally outgoing and conversational with a love for people, the environment and great organic food, it was a smooth transition to Innkeeper of Peabody’s. For this transition, God receives all the credit.
Judy says this about Peabody’s:
“I am passionate about Peabody’s. As a Christian, it is a privilege to share my gifts and talents to bless others. Fortunate to have a steady source of motivation, I challenge myself daily to be better and do better in order to change the lives of others. It is no secret that I am naturally committed to beautiful locally sourced and organic food, a warm inviting atmosphere and unique fellowship. Providing a positive experience for each and every guest is what God has called me to do. I hope staying at Peabody’s evokes a passion of your very own.”
If you are looking for a unique vacation experience, Peabody’s is for you. Petite with purpose, we offer just two beautifully appointed suites – “The Sweet Suite” and “Cozy L’il Nest.”
We believe great things come in small packages, and this oasis is your gift. You will rest well and assured that you are in the right company and made a great choice.
YOUR ORGANIC & LOCAL HANDCRAFTED FOOD
We strive to use the best ingredients possible, including cage-free eggs, all-natural pork and beef, and local organic produce.
Chef-Choice Breakfast is Served 9:00 a.m. Sharp.
Fresh Brewed Virginia Roasted Coffee Available 6:00 a.m.
24-Hour Hot Beverage Bar (includes a variety of seasonal coffee, tea, cocoa & cider options with options for customizing).
“Grab n’ Go” Option Available (Includes, coffee, water, juice, fruit & health bar in a neat pack).
Sweet Treats Offered Regularly.
While we will strive to meet special diet requests, we are not dieticians and do have a certified kitchen.
- We do not serve kosher or celiac customers.
- We also do not guarantee all ingredients meet your request.
- Please give host 48-hours notice of any special requests for restrictions.
- Availability is also based upon the availability of ingredients.
- Room Service is available by request for up to two people per suite.
Other Unique Additional Options
COMING SOON – LUNCH CARRY OUT AND PRIVATE DINNER OPTIONS.
Destination Picnic – Enjoy dining Al Fresco at unique locations with wonderful food by ordering this lovely & enjoyable option. Designed, delivered & set up. Pricing varies.
- Are required in advance.
- Reservations will be considered final 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Full amount for stay required payment when reservation is made.
- PayPal, all major credit and debit cards for payments & cash accepted.
- Check-in: After 3 PM (Please contact me ahead with arrival time)
- Check-out: 11 AM
- Late check-ins and check-outs considered upon availability.
- Parking – Easy front street or private back parking available.